Noelle might grow up to be a D.J. because she likes to "mix" music. You may remember her "Swinging swinging all the day" park song. This week she mixed a new special. It is sung to a memorable Barney song. It goes like this:
Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do my share. Clean up! Clean up! Everybody everywhere!
I don't think it is just a slip of the tongue. She has an agenda.
I mix songs ALL THE TIME. In fact, I don't know lyrics to songs that I have sung for nearly 30 years (hymns, primary songs, etc.) I could tell you the entire harmonic structure and play the melody by ear on the piano.... but get the lyrics right? Not a chance.
2 comments:
Maybe she is going to be a great delegator! Or a human resources manager.
I mix songs ALL THE TIME. In fact, I don't know lyrics to songs that I have sung for nearly 30 years (hymns, primary songs, etc.) I could tell you the entire harmonic structure and play the melody by ear on the piano.... but get the lyrics right? Not a chance.
Post a Comment