
Yesterday on the radio the announcer had people calling in to share "what time in there life they would go back to, if they could relive it for a day."
I guess I am feeling a good amount of contentment because I feel like the best time is now. My kids are at a fun age, and that, is a very good thing.
Here is some of the good stuff going on in our life:
1. Noelle funnies:
- We were driving to the library and I didn't want Jadon to fall asleep. (Cause, I like him to sleep at night right!) I asked Noelle if he was sleeping. She said, "No." I prodded, "Are his eyes closed?" She looked bored. "Yes, but he isn't sleeping. He is just thinking about Jesus." I don't know if Noelle was trying to be sweet or if she has figured out that sometimes people pray/sleep in church.
- Technically if you use bullets you should have multiple things to record. I do, I just can't remember them.
- He bit (hard) a baby the other day. He may have bitten me a couple of times. I am having nightmares about a kid in Hawaii that was biter (happened to be named Hunter) that couldn't go to any play dates because they couldn't break him of the habit.
- He also has a reach (did he get it from my uncle Pete?) that is about two times his arm length. He pulled over a whole bucket of flour (Jason swears he was holding him two feet away) he can reach a toddler's hair even if you are holding him high, and (a random note) he has called China on my cell phone.
- He loves his sister.
- He won't hold still for diapers on clothing changes. I have to crawl with him to get it done.
- He loves baths. (He is Hawaiian :) He loves them so much that he pulls himself up to the tub and then dives in head first. (I was kind of surprised too).
- He loves to eat, but wants to feed himself. He will eat anything. Peas, cheese, steak, rolls, pancakes etc...
3 comments:
Yes, I will read without pictures! I think I'm going to be "thinking about Jesus" in church Sunday...not accidently sleeping. Jadon has quite the combination with speedy long arms, a sharp bite and "will eat anything." You'd better watch him closely!
I like to think about Jesus too :) Noelle is too funny.
Oh man, your kids are delightful. My little peeps used to wiggle all over during any changings as well. That must be why so many of my jeans have holes in the knees. Ohhh, and the pulling himself into the tub? Just watch out for available toilets...those are practically like baths. Only gross.
Post a Comment