Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Before next Christmas....

Visiting Grandma Corbridge. It was so nice to be able to spend time with all the grandparents on this trip. Noelle was quite overwhelmed with "how many grandma's" she had. Or as she says, "I have lot's of grandma's and then a Nona."

The cutest boy. I ever did saw. Was sipping CIIIIIDER through a straw. Just kidding. Both my boys are cute, but they don't sip cider.



I love this picture of Noelle and Grandma Ranzenberger. (Note to self: ask Grandma Ranzenberger how she has such great skin. Isn't it pretty?)

I know, I know. Where is the light? Where is the light? Where is the light? (A teachers voice in my head). I made a concerted effort to take pictures of the kids with grandparents, and whether or not the photographer was having a bright (no pun intended) moment or not I need to post them for posterity sake. (Because I fully expect my posterity to read archives of my blog while they zip around on hovering iscooters.)

I loved making Christmas Coffee Cake with my grandma Krusi.


My mom's kitchen has the best natural light for pictures. Yum.

Christmas Day stair pictures. Its a tradition. (Along with me looking absolutely wretched in them. Why mess with tradition?)

We looked good after church. So we took a picture. Then I ripped off my nylons, Jason ripped off his tie, and Jadon ripped off his socks. Good thing we weren't born in the Victorian age.






Snow was a novelty for all of us, since we hadn't gotten any in Maryland yet, and (in case you forgot) we didn't exactly have wintery winter last year. (Aloha!)


For Christmas I got goat milking lessons. What did you get?

This is Noelle. This was her first official "play in the snow" activity. Ever. She used said activity throwing snow at a dog. He still has a twitch when he hears her name.

A goat bum. A jar. A Nona. All the element of a great picture.

2 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

"a goat jar, a bum, a nona, all the elements of a great picture."

I think I now have a new lesson for my classes :) excellent.

Barbie said...

I could still use your help milking the goat and Quincy is still moping around wondering where the commander went.