Everything goes in the mouth. Remember? We are building up immunity.
Today he waved goodbye to Jason and said da da da. It was so cute to watch him wave. Then he went back to devouring a bowel of oatmeal, some strawberries, his foot, and the table. (Have you ever read the Hungry Caterpillar? I have come to realize childrens' books are written FOR kids but are really ciphers FOR adults ABOUT kids. The hungry caterpillar is a parable about Jadon. Honest.)
It is fun to notice the difference between my kids. Noelle is very imaginative and can turn anything from a spoon to a stuffed animal into a friend. Jadon is very quick to try and use a tool just like he has seen me use it. He loves stiring spoons in empty pots and using his wooden screw-driver to "fix" stuff. He will even us a paper towel to wipe up the table. (Two seconds before he tries to eat it. :)
Church is getting quite tricky with Jadon. I have to nurse in the bathroom because he likes to check out all the ladies in the nursing room. (Don't worry, I have a secret bench next to the baptismal font). I also have to hang on to him during Sharing time which means that he is grabbing the mike and various within reach things (children's hair, hymn books, chalk.....) while I try to teach. Oh, and he weighs like forty pounds when you factor in all the kinetic energy.
I was singing him His song to get him to smile. Isn't he a cutie. I love my kids!
2 comments:
Jadon is such a huggable looking guy! You better not spend any money at Kiddie Kandids or any other photo place because you are taking wonderful shots yourself!
Yes, he is incredibly adorable! He and Claire would be best of buddies. Because they are both really really cute, and really really busy, and really really hungry. ALL of my kids will throw a fit if you aren't shoveling food into their mouths fast enough. It's like a race to see if you can down two bowls of baby food in less that two minutes.
Post a Comment