Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I was asked (Amberlynn? I think?) if I have my kids to chores.
Good question. Obviously I would like to teach work ethic to the little munchkins, but right now it isn't really "work" to them as evidenced by these photographs:

Jadon on the Jungle Gym known as my dryer.


Yes yes, I know. He could break the door. He has been told.

He doesn't care. Besides, the dryer is safer to climb on than the dishwasher.
The first round of laundry ready to be folded?

Or a hide-out for the old gun-slinger Noelley The Kid?



And last of all: Discusting dirty floor suds? Or intriguing wet stuff for splashing?

Sometimes you just have to realize that things are going to get a whole lot messier before they get any cleaner. And if your going to make a mess it might as well be with bubbles.


No children were hurt for these photos. Some dirty floor bubbles may have been ingested, but I am raising a boy who is just going to grow up collecting bugs, and eating dirt--he may as well work on his immunity now.





PS I didn't pick Noelle's outfit. She did. Usually she also has her boots and goggles on, so honestly to me she looks stark and under dressed compared to her norm.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

These pictures are priceless. When you are an old woman you will look back at them and at how little you were able to accomplish in a day and cry because you will remember it all as being beautiful.