Friday, April 1, 2011

Take a look, guess that book!

Take a look, guess that book!

To play:
What Dr. Seuss book inspired these photos? One member of your team must post your team's guess in the comments by the end of 4.1.11 All correct answers will get 5 points.



*This post is part of a week of Seriously Seuss Birthday Festivities. Read about it here, and consider yourself invited.

6 comments:

Barbie said...

It hit me with a stroke of inspiration! "Hop on Pop" is my answer. (And the cutest hop on the handsomest pop I might add.)

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you abandoned your "Sit on a log" guess. :)

Queen of the Castle said...

Um, the Lorax? ha just kidding, "Hop on Pop".

maughans said...

"Hop on Pop" I loved that book when I was little, especially when it came to acting it out. We all loved hopping on our special pop, especially our 6'4.5" brother.
~Beki

Campbells said...

"Hop on Pop"

Campbells said...

(We just got our invitation....it's been a busy week.....)