
Hoqever, if you are wondering, it is a group picture after our race on Saturday.

This picture was actually my favorite. Its just good. Jason looks good. Noelle looks good. It was a happy day.

I finished Jadon's first year book a couple of weeks ago, and found that my blog was my best resource for getting dates and events in the right order and not forgotten.
So, some blog keeping.
Don't go away.
Noelle
Noelle's new favorite word is "Actually." As in "Actually mom, I am not going to come inside for dinner." Or, "Actually, I don't want to ride in the stroller." Or, "Actually YOU can clean up my room."
I actually don't like her new word. I've heard it lots of times... (And she says it, "Ashley")
It is so fun being a fly on the wall during primary so that I can watch Noelle. My kids are crazy at home, but actually (there it is again! AWK) in primary Noelle is really good. She sits so well and actually learns a lot. She tells me all sorts of amazing stuff, "Joseph Smith was a super hero mom." (Death cannot conquer the hero again....) and "The Book of Mormon was made from heavy thingies."
It feels like Noelle is going through an intellectual growth spurt. Her recognition and curiostity are always on overdrive. (As well, sadly, as her emotions. "MOM! Jadon hit me! My feelings are BROKEN!!!!"
Jadon
WOW BOY. I have explained to many that he is a climber. Friends saw this first hand at Romp and Stomp this week. I set him down and off he went without letting any toy stop him. He went over children, through a toy car window, up a train, down a slide, and didn't stop until he had crossed the entire expanse of the gym.
Jadon loves to be outside and cries if anyone opens the door and doesn't let him out. He loves the slides (headfirst of course) and the swings at the park.
He holds a fork really well--and actually uses it. (Noelle still doesn't....) He loves noodles, tomatoes, oranges, cheese, avovados, mangos, STRAWBERRIES!!!, woodchips, and crayons.
He is an early talker and says: Hidad, mommomomomom, hi, ball, shut, this, that, head, shoes, ball, toes, and nose. He can also point to his head and his nose. Jadon loves to wave at people and when we go for walks he waits for people to pass so he can lean forward and wave.
Last night Jadon actually walked a couple of steps. We clapped, so he stood there and clapped for himself, but was no longer interested in walking.
Oie. I started this post a couple of days ago. I just got back from the sauna/the park. Summer is officially here. I can't wait for the pool to open!
2 comments:
I "actually" I loved the update...especially Noelle's Primary descriptions and Jadon's high fiber diet choices. The picture of Noelle and Jason is one of those happy snapshots in time, one that made me smile today!
Now I notice when you use actually throughout your post. We do that too whenever Alora or Caitlin find a new word.
Post a Comment