One hundred, fifty thoasand miles, cross country and across the ocean, ice storms, tropical rains, and horrible Maryland roads---after all we had been through we had to say goodbye to Maximus Arrilius.
For five years he was our car, through the good times and the really good times. Bye Max! I hope your spirit is in heaven cause your body was falling apart!
A Triathalon? There was running....there was wheeling....there was even some swimming....
But that might have had more to do with the humidity.
In other news: We are moving. Anyone out there surprised?
4 comments:
Moving?! It wouldn't happen to be to Missouri, would it? Because we'll meet you there. (Plus, you are due for another middle of the country state this time around.)
Where to??
Where to? I hope its closer to my area. I think we are in need of a DT roommate reunion.
Where and when are you moving? We're never going to be in the same place again. We won't be back until the holiday season, but then we're leaving again next summer.
Post a Comment