I've got the best dad in the world.He planted the dance seed by dancing with me as a baby.
When I turned ten and my hair was crazy kinky wavy, and I suddenly became more chunky, and I wasn't cute and little anymore, but I wasn't cute and big yet......He still told me I was pretty and that I was his little princess.
When I was in ninth grade and I didn't have ANY friends so I hid in the band room every day during lunch my Dad let me ride the bus to his office so that he could take me out to lunch.
My Dad put the fear in every boy I dated.
My Dad encouraged me to go on a mission and wrote me every week.
My Dad surprised me with a Volkswagen Beatle to drive (0n loan) so that I could get to and from BYU. (He even remembered what my favorite color was).
My Dad is compassionate, hardworking, steady, funny, gives great back massages, and makes excellent soup, beans, eggs, gravy and spagetti.
I have the best Dad in the World!
Happy Father's Day Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment