Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Somewhere in the middle of August

I know, I know. I hate lists too. I'll try to make them interesting. At least I added pictures. (Stolen from my sister because we haven't unpacked the office yet to find camera stuff).

Fun things we've done since I last blobbed. (That is not a typo).
  • Corbridge Family reunion in Soda Springs. It was awesome. I love my family.
  • Spontaneous vacation crashing to Jackson with my sister's family. It was spectacular. I love Jackson. I love spontanety. I love swimming in Jackson lake with my clothes on. (Achem. trying to be PG here).
  • Woke up early on moving day to the smelliest sadest most vomiteous daughter. Checked out of a hotel (won't even tell you what a month stay costs but I will tell you that I heared the tinkling of champange in the maids lounge when they found out we (and the puke troupe) were leaving early. Moved into our house.
  • Unpacked some.
  • Dale Corbridge reunion. It was memorable! I love seeing my cousins. I have awesome cousins.
  • Missed my 10 year highschool reunion even though I was finally close enough to go to it.
  • Unpacked some more.
  • Painted lots. No more turqoise, brown, teal, indigo, and green. :)
  • Enjoyed having family come to visit us.


Fun things that I love about my Jadon boy and other points of interest.
  • He loves: Kisses, hugs, headrubs, being held, food, animals, the outdoors, picking raspberries, and his sister whom he calls "OH ELLEY!!!!"
  • He is very mechanically minded. Loves tools and figuring stuff out.
  • Signs, "thank you, please, milk, and PUT ME DOWN!"
  • Says (as of late) "tank you, OH ELLEY, cheese, dog, and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (In various pitches and tones).
  • Cannot sit through church without six packs of fruits snacks. (Who are we kidding here. He doesn't even sit for those. We are thrilled for him to start nursury soon.
  • Has tons of groove and loves music and dancing.
  • Is pretty much the cutest little boy I've ever seen which may be why he is so spoiled.

Points of interest about our sweetie pie Noelley.
  • She loves family. She talks and prays for uncles, cousins, grandparents. She notices when one is missing and cries when we have to leave. She has a big heart and makes friends easily. She knows how to be kind and affectionate. She helps out with her brother.
  • She is constantly imagining. She can animate anything. "MOM! THIS CHIP IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" She loves her bear Balu and takes care of him like a baby.
  • She loves boats, trains, cars, trucks....and pink. (WHY THE pink!!!)
  • She is a fish in water and has no fear. She loved the hotel pool. She loves baths.
  • She is brave. She has gone to lots of new unfamilar wards and hasn't balked once. We love her courage and her sweet energetic personality.


Things I love about our house
  • We've got two llamas in our backyard. Tina and Tina Fey. One doesn't share very well. (Noelle told me to tell you that).
  • It has a covered deck that the kids eat lunch at. So easy to clean up and it keeps them busy for extended amounts of time.
  • Rasberries. Raspberries. Raspberries.
  • The rest of the garden. Yes it has a bumper cromp of morning glory, but next year it will be gloryious. (Glory-less).
  • It is very thoughtful and well laid out.
  • It has a basement hideout under the stairs. (I can raise little harry potter's!)
  • It is spacious.
  • The yard will someday be lovely!
  • Room for guests.
  • An awesome kitchen.
Things I miss about Maryland.

  • ummmmmmm








  • Just kidding. I miss a few things.
  • Friends.
  • Our ward.
  • Trumpets waking us up.
  • Fireflies.
  • Neighbors.
  • Adventure.

Things I love about being a mom
  • Having the excuse to play with kid toys, jump into lakes with my clothes on, and go down slides at the park.
  • Dog piles in bed in the morning.
  • Fruit snacks.
  • Animated movies.
  • Childrens books.
  • My kids.
  • Having an excuse to be crazy.


3 comments:

Barbie said...

This was a great update! Welcome back to the West, to raspberries and family closer by.

AmberLynn said...

Love the updates. Would love pictures of your new home too!

Boyd said...

Your pictures are just fantastic! I hope you have many of them framed and hanging in your home, so neat to see!