Monday, September 26, 2011

Beloved




To watch the slideshow click here

* For those with sensitivity to PDA....please note: There are several bum pinches. I guess that is what happens when a photographer says, "Give your wife a squeeze."

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

WOWEE! i just feel so happy for marriage right now - what a great idea! where's russ? i need a hug! those are GORGEOUS! amazing! thank you for sharing! and when exactly will brooke be touring the, you know, boston, MD area?

Melissa said...

OMG that may be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! you guys are amazing! and beautiful!

Barbie said...

I just love these pictures. You both look so happy and so in love!

Morgan said...

Totally loved it. You're beautiful, Brooke is amazing, and I've been inspired. Thanks for sharing!

Queen of the Castle said...

I could hear you guys laughing in some of those pictures. Awesome!

Sarah said...

Sooo beautiful, so wonderful, so inspiring! You two are adorably, perfectly matched. Man, marriage is just s'dang awesome, ain't it? Thanks for sharing the sweet slideshow.