Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Please excuse the word poop.

Noelle: "Have you heard of a budagaba?"
Dad: "Uh....no?"
Noelle: "A budagaba is someone who doesn't eat. They just drink milk. Kind of like me. I'm a budagaba."


Mom: "We need you to dress up all in black and wear this mask so that no one knows who we are. We will be sneaky--like a thief!"
Noelle: "What the BEEF!"

later...

Dad: "Oh no! Someone might be following us! Everybody hide we have a tale!"
Noelle: "Now I have to have a tail?!?"

The Potty Chronicles

Afternoon: I had put the kids down for a nap, but I knew they weren't asleep because of all the "chatter". I snuck past the room. Noelle yelled at me, "Ummmmm mom. I peed in my bed."
(Noelle may have daytime issues, but she hasn't been in her bed since she was two).

Me: "What! How did this happen?"
Noelle (dryly) : "I drank milk, it went in my belly turned into pee and then came out."


Tonight: I was finishing up dinner, cookies, and dishes. I had set the table for dinner and was just waiting for Jason to get home. I turned around to see Jadon on the floor. He had pulled his plate down and was happily eating noodles. I didn't stop him. We want to raise independent happy children--I have to take what I can get.

Noelle called from the bathroom. "Mom! I pooped in my undies."

"You WHAT?"

Noelle singing: "I had to pee. I had to poop. Next time I'll do it in the Paw ahh tee!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny! Eliza seems to have similar potty issues. She really is potty trained. I swear. Although she does have occasional issues where she just doesn't make it in time, but always promises to try harder next time. It's driving me nuts! Seems to happen on too regular of a basis. Hope these little almost-4-year-olds outgrow this "phase" soon!

Lindsey said...

-Jamie, Oie. It is really testing what patience I have left. I'm glad (and not glad at the same time) that someone else has these issues. Otherwise it would just solidfy the fact that I stink at potty training--apparently.