Sunday, November 27, 2011

November


November is a busy month. Like. Really busy. Every year I try to participate in NaNoWrMo, and every year I make it a bit farther before the holiday trio hits. (I hit 20,000 words this year. Go me.)

We were also busy with fun trips to visit family and regular life, but I don't take many pictures of myself washing the floor for the gazillionth time. So, for your reading pleasure, click on a link:

Thanksgiving.
Jason's birthday.
Noelle's birthday.

Oh, and I also wanted to mention, my kids are finally becoming useful. Jadon vacumed the floor for me. Granted, he first spilled rice all over it, but he did vacumn it. He also washed my dishes and the floor that day. No need to be jealous. If you want, I can rent him to you.

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Hi! It's so fun to catch up on all the festivities through your pictures and writing. Happy birthday Jason and Noelle. I'm glad you both had fun!

maughans said...

It was sooo fun thanks Lindsey!!!
-Beki

Jenn said...

Lindsey!! I'm sorry to say it's been a while since I've looked at your blog--been kinda out of the loop lately. Your kids are so old!! And adorable!! Hey, I need your address to send you a Christmas card :) Shoot me a line!

Aloha,
Jenn