You never know who is who around here. Noelle was irritated at preschool when she couldn't find her name on the wall. The teacher pointed to the wall where "Noelle" was clearly written. That wasn't what Noelle wanted. "No, " she explained, "I'm look for the one that says Ninja Gurl."
In the same day her and Jadon went on a bear hunt, were mermaids (men in Jady's case), went camping, went to beach and made truck soup, and ran an animal postal service. (I think...)
I also found this picture tucked under my pillow one night. It is Noelle and Jadon with a bucket of gold. Noelle made sure I knew it was for me by using stickers to write MOM 29. She is pretty impressed by how old I am.
1 comment:
It looks like the aspiring chefs are on to something...truck soup may become the next big sought after food! I love all the imagination going on here. It looks like a great way to spend a cold winter day.
Post a Comment