Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School Yo

I totally copied the whole first day of school with a chalkboard fad. Darn it, I hate being a follower, but photographically speaking it is kind of handy for the kids to hold a sign explaining what the picture is supposed to be about. I might do that with everyday pictures too. It could be like the little cartoon speech bubbles....except that is a lot of work and since I can hardly handle feeding my children a well rounded meal these days...it probably will never fly.

Moving on. Here is Jadon. It wasn't his first day of school but I took his picture anyway because it was ALMOST his first day of school. My bestie Kristi is teaching him. She should be paid in gold doubloons, but since I don't have any of those I just have to shout out my loyal admiration of her talent with kids.

I love this shirt his grandma gave him. Why don't more shirts have capes? I would wear one.

Especially if it made me SUPER FAST like Jadon's shirt.

So fast a camera can't even keep up with him. That is fast folks.

Did I cry on her first day?
Nope.
Didn't even sneeze. This girl has been ready for this day since she was three.

This is how she wanted to pose. I have a lot of pictures of her falling over. It should be noted she also started dance again. I hope they work on balance.

I asked Noelle what they did on the first day of school and she told me they fed her hamburgers and had a field trip to a farm where they saw a cow get milked. I have it on good report from others in her class that that DID NOT happen, but Noelle is sticking to the story. I wouldn't mind spending a day in her Willy Wonka Wonderland brain. I am sure great things happen there. I just hope some of the stuff that is really happening (aka getting taught by the teacher...) sinks in too.

No comments: