I mean, the blue eyes are killer. I'm glad she is mine. She is super snuggly and smells good. She also has seven teeth, climbs stairs like a pro, stands but doesn't walk, has a warning siren when a certain brother gets too close, falls asleep every week during Priesthood because that is what she thinks about feminism, and wants her mom to nurse her until she graduates from middle school.
Then my Noelle. Makes friends with everyone. Is oblivous to social pecking orders and social rules in the best of ways, is 100% loyal to every stuffed animal we have ever owned, and is the process of making the tooth fairy remorgage the tooth castle to pay off tooth loans that she owes Noelle.
She is also six. Don't forget that part, its between five and seven.
Cousins. Ever kid needs them and we have the best.
Uncles are pretty handy too. Especially this one. Every family needs an uncle Zach a ROO ROO.
Or and Uncle Waldo. He always is around when a napkin isn't. Sorry Waldo!
Clearly I'm missing some pictures of some people, and some things, and other important events but this blog post isn't about totality or fairness it is about spontinatiety, because I do not have enough time for whole thoughts and the....
1 comment:
It's always great to see an update here. Cute girls...really cute girls!
Post a Comment