I have all sorts of time now that Noelle is gone all day for school and Jadon does his preschool thing. School School School... even my mom has been taking tests.
She passed, in case you were wondering.
Me? Give me a second so I can update my facebook status and tweet my friends.
I thought I'd do some studying too.
This would be a lot more interesting if I could read
Are these instructions? I can't even tell what it is about. I wish people would come right out and tell me!
This isn't what I meant! I'm too young to be evicted!!!
4 comments:
Yeah for cousins!!!!!! :)
Yahoo!!!! That's so exciting!! We are so happy for you and for us. What a great way to share the news with all of us. Cute, Cute pictures of Sydy. Good job Sydy-girl!
Allright!!!! Something exciting happening in May...just a few days after your birthday. Is Sydy feeling any better about the eviction? It does give her a few months to find a bigger place. We love you both!
How did I miss this??? Congratulations!!!!! Mom and Dad told me that i needed to read your blog! HOORAY! What a fun announcement! We're so excited for you! And you have a great due date :) Cinco de mayo!! Great things happen on that day!
Post a Comment