We got to SeaWorld plenty early...Apparently in my planning I wrote their opening time wrong. Thankfully it just got us a really good spot in line and I got to take pictures before the sun was all glarey.
Isn't my pretty Noelle getting grown up? She is so quirky, fun, goofy. Love her.
My busy little bub. He was so busy he wored out his legs. He tricked Sydney into letting him ride sometimes. :)
I couldn't go on many rides at SeaWorld so Sydney and I hung out watching big fish swim before the crowds showed up. I have about 40 pictures of her like this, mesmorized. Then she would...
Turn around and smile at me like--Are you catching this mom?
Jason and the kids on a water ride. Jadon thought it was totally awesome and wanted to go again and again even though he was shivering afterward.
The locals.
By the time we stopped for lunch we all needed a break. They gave our kids these hats at the restaurant and they were as big of a hit as the ribs were for me. Wish I could live off of the thrill of a new paper hat. Alas, I do better with a meal.
I didn't take any pictures of the dolphin show because I just wanted to enjoy it--and man was it amazing. I started to tear up. I loved the acrobatics and the dolphins. The next day we watched the Shamu show and it was ehhh. Ok. We should have done the dophin show twice.
Noelle's favorite part of the whole SeaWorld experience was the little cleaner fish who nibbled at the dead skin cells on your hands. I thought the sharks were a bit more impressive but to each their own.
Jadon walked up to the dolphin tank and a bunch of dolphins swam over like they were long lost friends. They followed his finger around and splashed him with water. I can see Jadon being a dolphin trainer....
I loved the bat rays. They were so graceful and it was so neat to touch them.
Sydney was so enthused about those bat rays she plum wore herself out.
Oh wait! I did take a picture of the dolphin show...from my phone...and clearly I wasn't pointing at the dolphins!

No comments:
Post a Comment