Friday, June 12, 2015

Back to the Mormon Circus

I love the Sabath. I really do, but with four kids sometimes Jadon's voice rings in my head, "I HATE THIS DAY!!!" Getting five people ready for church without having an anxiety attack is a trick, and then once your there...

Sydy loves this dress. She asks to wear it every single day of the week. She is wearing it right now. Except, Sunday's she doesn't want to wear this dress.

Apparently in the five weeks that Sydy has stayed home from church with me she grew out of every pair of church shoes (4) we own. I discovered this five minutes after we should have left. After digging threw all of our old bins of clothes I found (in the very last of 6) a pair of shoes that she could wear. Crisis averted.
When Sydy was born I bought all these cute bows. This is what happens 3 minutes after the hairbow goes on. Apparently she doesn't fruffy stuff.
Oh my Sydy kitty.
Spunky Punky.
Sometimes I wonder why Sydy can't leave Micah alone without really getting him irritated. Then I notice pictures like this. Its a part of the family initiation. Obviously.





Getting Jadon ready for church is 10x harder than the girls. (Even with outgrown shoes). I don't think we have ever made it there with matching socks, and I really hope no one noticed the time he got all the way there without underwear. This is is his version of "ALL READY"
I'm just not sure where, with this ensemble, we should put the tie.
At least my almost 8 year old is somewhat easier.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

This was a great laugh! Way to document real life in a Mormon home on a Sunday!