Monday, July 27, 2015

Mandi Visit

I really hate it when I look back on a day and realise all the things that I should have taken pictures of. I guess I'll just have to roll with what I've got.

After Micah's baby blessing we had Grandpa Ranzenberger's birthday party. I thought I had pictures of this....I'll have to look on my phone. First we went to Benson Marina and cannoed. It was beautiful and awesome. I'm really mad I don't have pictures. Then we went to the church for dinner. The kids played on a bounce house while adults chatted. It was awesome. I am really grateful the Maughans/Ranzenbergers make such an effort to get together. I love that my kids have great experiences with their cousins/uncles/aunts/grandparents.

After the party wewent back to Idaho to get ready for Mandi and Brennen's family to come to us. Yeah!!! Visitors!!!!

Brennen was a Saint and helped Jason a lot. They cleaned out the chimney and worked on the sprinklers for our garden. While they worked we just let the kids play and chatted.

Micah and Ceci are four months apart, but Micah being the manly maughan he is catching up to her in height and weight.
 Ahhhh. Two sweetie pies.
 MaKaela being a good big sister.
 The bigs holding the littles.
 A little holding a little. :)
 Some general craziness.
 A cousin photo. Or an attempt.

We love cousins! We love visitors! It was a great weekend.

No comments: