Monday, July 27, 2015

Micah's Blessing

Jason and I have always joked that we would have Micah's baby blessing in Cour d'alene Idaho. We drive to visit family at least once a month, especially in the summer, and we tease that it would be nice for our family to drive to us once in a while. None of my babies have been blessed in their home ward, and I really wanted it this time. It didn't work out that way at all, and you know what? It was perfect. (I guess there is a life lesson there ;)

We held the blessing on a Saturday in my Grandparents hollow. As a child I totally imprinted on that place. It really just feels like a sacredplace to me, so to have the blessing there was really special. The best party was that I was really grateful for all the family support we did get. I really love my families! Some people really had to sacrifice to get there and that means a lot.


Micah with my Dad. I think I have a picture exactly like this with Sydney two years ago.
Uncle Zach with the star of the day. He is such an awesome uncle. My kids adore him.

The proud parents.
The men from Jason's side of the family. I really wanted a picture of them blessing Micah...but you know...rules. :)
Ciara took some great pictures of both families.
This is the Maughan/Ranzenberger clan.
Grandma and Grandpa Ranzenberger.
I think my mom looks really good in this picure. I guess we all like green. Must be genetic. This is my mom and her mother.
EmmaLee (my niece), Noelle, and Grandma Maughan. (Jason's Grandma)


Beki, Mandi (Jason's sisters) Brennen, and oh boy. I need to remember how to spell Cecilee. Cecili? Help me Mandi!

My hottie honey and cutie baby.
Bro-in-laws with their littles.
Jason with his Grandma Maughan.
It was a beautiful day, and Jason gave a beautiful blessing. When it was over we were able to go to Benson to celebrate Grandpa Ranenberger's birthday.

No comments: