The chickens finally started laying again. Woot! Woot!
Hermoine hiding in Noelle's room. She isn't going to win any awards for her hiding places.
Oh yea. This crappy thing happened. This is actually a picture for the insurance estimate, but since I don't really have any other pictures of our van I thought I would post it for memories sake. This wasn't my favorite day....obviously. I was very grateful that I had left Jadon and Micah home so only Syd was in the car (on the other side). We were hopeful that the car could be fixed, but in the end maybe things worked out ok. It is sad when you have to part with a vehicle that is working awesome, that is all paid off and that (cough cough) just got hundreds of dollars of recall work done and a brand new transmission.....but we aren't dwelling on that. Much. At least we are trying not to.
When Micah holds my hand my whole heart melts. I am just savoring him as a toddler. Poor Syd didn't get my attention this way because I was carrying around infant Micah. I'm trying to remember always and forever how wonderful little hands, and little hugs are.
This was the day after my accident too so I was especially sensitive about how precious my little people are.
He is just the best.
This is out of place, but the last week of school the kids really enjoyed using the microscope that Rachel and Jesse gave them.
I've been doing Activity Days with the younger girls for the last year. We had a big Father Daughter activity that I got to help plan. Our whole family had to come because Jason and I both needed to be there. The activity went well and I think the girls enjoyed the food and the games we planned.
I also planned a Reunion for the Krusi's. I LOVE MY COUSINS! We started by helping my grandma with some yard work. It is really cool seeing how much we can get done when everyone is helping. Even the littlest walking kids were helping by picking up pinecones and helping plant flowers.
Micah and the kids helping out.;
After we played some minute-to-win-it games we had people show some of things they have been working on. My aunt Hollie so so talented (as are her girls!) She made these awesome quilts.
Her daughters displayed a rug, some pottery, and wooden rings/jewelry that hey had made.
Noelle showed the art that she made for my mom. You can see the purple rug that my cousin made below. (I love it! I tried to commission her to make me one but I think she thought I was kidding!)
This is my Grandma's dog. I love him. He is the prettiest Collie and so fun.
We eat dinner in "The Hollow" It is the same place Micah was blessed. It is so beautiful and is something that my Grandpa worked hard to create. One of the games that we played for the reunion helped introduce some of the ancestors to my cousins. I want them to know about these things because as the oldest cousin I feel like I am the memory keeper. So many of the people that "started" our family they don't remember because they did when they were just little.
Syd loves these trips to Utah. She really loves connecting with adults and adores my Mom and my Dad. The minute that she gets there she has plans for things to do with them. I love seeing the relationship they have.
We were cleaning up after our stay and putting away the pack and play. Micah wanted to get wrapped up in it....until he was and then he didn't like it as much. :)
Just like that May was over and June began!






















1 comment:
I'm looking at these and realizing that I don't think I've even met Micah and he's so big already!! Sorry about your car crash. That's scary. I hope things have settled down for you and you're having a wonderful holiday season! :)
Post a Comment