Our first day we drove about 5 hours and stayed in a cabin about an hour north of Missuloa. This was our first time using Airbnb so we weren't sure what to expect. The owners met us at an intersection and led us to the cabin. The cabin was cute and in a secluded spot. I had planned ahead and had Zuppa Toscano made in our thermal cooker. It was surprisingly chilly so the kids thought the soup was amazing. (Rarely to I get kid-approved reviews of my food so I was thrilled).
The cabin had VHS and a old little tv, but kids are easy to please so they watched Shrek while hanging out in the loft. (The loft was where three beds were. I was nervous about that with a sleepwalker and a toddler so Jadon and Micah slept downstairs just to be safe.) This was our view from the cabin. It was beautiful there and perfect weather.
This was the cute cabin.
There was a train that drove by in the middle of the night. No problem. We are used to that from the Ranch, but Micah loves trains so in the morning when it came by again we all went out and waved.
Crazy window kids.
Look at the mist on the mountains! I so love being right up in nature. It was so needed after a crazy couple of weeks.
We woke up and had breakfast then went for a walk. We didn't stay long because our next adventure was an hour away and we wanted to get to it! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment