Friday, June 27, 2008

Nicknames and random Photo's

Noelle while we are in Nauvoo




Ok, Joanie. this post is for you. When we found out we were pregnant with Noelle we didn't know if she was a boy or a girl. So we called her Rudy. She was Rudy the whole pregnancy. (NO we weren't going to name her that...thats just what we called her.) I saw this as an improvement because Jason calls most people's children "Units." Only he says it in Russian.
Now we call Noelle "Noelley" just because it rhymes with belly. :)
We actually never call her squirto. However, when I started to blog I hadn't password protected our blog yet and Jason didn't want me to use real names...yet. I guess there is no reason to do that now. So I am married to Jason and our baby is Noelle. No more squirto. No more honey or hubby.
Now you know the rest of the story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle. That is one of the options I thought of to name our second daughter whenever she is born. We want to call her Elle, but pull it from her full name. Not just name her Elle, because my sister wante to name her daughter Ella. But whatever we'll see who has a girl first :) Thanks for my very own post. You have done a lot of clearing up for me :) Last I had heard from you before blogs was when you sent me a letter from your mission with a picture of you jumping and clicking your heels...possibly near train tracks?? ;)

Lindsey said...

Did I do that? Sounds like something I would do. Funny about the name thing. My sister wants to name her daughter Noelle too. Her last name is Snow, so it would be Noelle Snow. I guess its better than Yellow Snow, but whatever. :)