
As I was making dinner last night I realized that my poor plants are going to have to be moved this weekend. Technically I could leave them here for a month and by then they will probably be done producing fruit anyway, but I don't think I would remember to come back and check on them. So I opted to pick all my tomatoes and peppers that were ripe and make fresh salsa. Whoa baby. I'm not just saying this because I made it, but that was the best salsa I have ever had! The yellow tomatoes were so sweet I have to plant some next year as well.
Today as Noelle and I were on my jog we passed all the kids getting on the school bus. Here everyone has to wear uniforms so it was kind of fun to see everyone's "interpretation" of the school uniform. The weather here is very autumnesque which is nice, but Jason started talking about winter last night and got cabin fever just thinking about it! I am worried my stroller, that has survived at least fifteen miles a week, offroading, and squirming Noelle won't hold up long enough for me to put skis on the wheels. :)
Wish me luck in packing. I......er.....have done.....(counting) three boxes. Will I be ready by Saturday?
7 comments:
Your salsa face is so cute! It made me laugh and think of how creative you have always been. I'm glad that you have had a taste of how fun it is to grow your own salsa. Give Noelle a hug for me!
Schwest! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED your picture!~ Way to be super creative! Bonus points for the brookesnowphotoschool project! Way to compose the picture!
I am going to have to keep reading your blog - your moving!!?!? Ack! We really need to catch up! Sorry about the phone call the other day! My phone died and by the time I was able to plug it in I thought you might be on your way to bed! WAY TO GO on making salsa. OH and I have been looking at all the pics of you & Noelle... you both look ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I love them!!!!!! I am so happy I get to catch up on your life through your blog! Yay!!! (But let's still talk sometime! School just started and it is super crazy but I will be calling!)
Okay. So now you are moving?? What the? Where? Can you blog about that? Or maybe you have and I am behind. I will try to find out, but I did read most of it... do you just want to post it for me on this? That would be great. :) Anyway, cute hair! I did the same thing from my long hair. Everyone says "it's a mom trend" and I say "it's HOT!"
actually its funny that you ask where we are moving. We are moving onto Burk ct on base. It was you guys mentioning it that made us decide. Now we are just bummed because we can't give you the 250 referral. :(
yum yum yum!!
Good Luck with your move!
Burk Ct! Crazy ! Aw man. We could use 250 right now. snap. Just give it to someone who needs it. :) Moving on base. sigh. I was so grateful to have that choice and I am grateful that we did it, but it did come with setbacks. I told you all pf them. Remember that. :) Yours was 1970? OURS was 1940... I'll ask you if it was a good choice in a few months.
Post a Comment