Friday, September 19, 2008

Locks of lotta love

My sister-in-law, Becky, has been wanting to cut her hair for a long time. I must confess I was one of the people trying to talk her out of it...(I like my hair now, but I look at pictures and think, "whoa, I had some good hair!") Well, yesterday she cut it off and donated it to Locks of Love.

This is how long and beautiful her hair was! Becky-you grow some good hair!!!!


Below is the result...The votes are in and Jason, Noelle and myself all think it is really cute. I also think its awesome she donated her hair. (Hey Becky, did you know shorter hair makes you play Mario-Kart better? Ready for a rematch?)

I hope she doesn't mind me posting these pictures. I just wanted to be able to show her off!

1 comment:

maughans said...

Lindsey this Becky seams really special to have a mom who would let her do that. I wish I had hair like her. Oh wait I do, for the record I agree with your votes and don't care about the pictures.
-Combo