Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Picnic

Taking pictures of kids is not always a picnic!

Jason has taught Noelle to take off hats and bows. I put a cute hat on her yesterday and she ripped it of scowling at me. So, I put it on my head. She thought that was pretty funny. Do all kids get a sense of humor this early?

Next time I take pictures I am bringing treats. Here she is eating wood chips.

Here she refused to smile. Even when I made jungle bird noises.

Here she tried to eat a potentially poisonous mushroom


Here I let her eat a dandelion so she wouldn't eat wood chips or mushrooms. Dandelions aren't toxic...are they?

Here I put her as far away from the mushrooms as possible. Great background. (said sarcastically!)

4 comments:

Barbie said...

Maybe it is because she is my grandchild...but I think she is a great model. I like the picnic basket picture and also the toadstools in the foreground picture. I especially liked your explanations! Keep up the shutter snapping...I love having picture updates often. Mom

Campbells said...

I love the mushroom foreground--it almost makes her look like a pixie! BTW I actually think dandelions are toxic--you can eat the leaves, but I think the flowers aren't good for you. Don't quote me on it, but I think that is what I've been told. I'm sure you might need a lot of them though. :) Cute pics of a way cute kid!

Lindsey said...

Don't worry Mandi. I just googled it and all parts of the dandelion are safe. Jason wasn't fond of the fact that I was taking her picture near mushrooms though! I liked your lady bug pictures. Jason showed them to me last night.

Jen Jarrett said...

THese are so cute!!! I love them! Nice pics Linds!