Here are more pics of my cute kid. My mom asked why there haven't been any for a while....well...she doesn't really hold still anymore. Don't judge me if there is only half a child in the photo. Also, she has figured out what the camera is and won't smile for it anymore. (I tried to video tape her talking in Chinese and growling, but instead all I got was fifteen minutes of me growing to get her to growl all while she gave me this face:)

Noelle likes to read. Expecially the Ensign. The pages taste the best.

Notice her outfit and the book she is reading...good set up eh! Now if I could only get her to hold still long enough...

This next picture demonstrates why parenting is fun. You can dress your child in ridiculous things making the silly things they do, even funnier.
2 comments:
i love these pictures! your blog is always so fun to read - keep it coming!
Love the pictures of your girl, and have to agree that parenting is fun, dressing our kids up in funny stuff!
Saw your parents this weekend! They are the best!
Post a Comment