I don't understand my thing with Ghostbusters either. No matter what Jason said, the movie was DUMB and slimey. Ewe! But these pics are fun.

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Tarzan

You can see all of the pics here: http://www.janvonholleben.com/dreams_of_flying.php?n=6
I want to find this lady and have her explain to me what glue she uses to keep the kids in that position.
5 comments:
These pictures are awesome, the last one is my favorite.
Hi! The pictures are really interesting, i'm amazed how it seems like they are really flying! Really cool.
P.s. A personal note: visit www.myspace.com/dasha1990 and see My ILP and TravellingUSA ScrapBook.
If you have any problems you are welcome to let me know. Thank you! Love and miss you tones!
D.
I've seen these. Where can I find kids patient enough to model for me? I have three and I can already imagine the chaos.
Dasha, I don't have a myspace account yet but I got on to check out yours. You were asking for a banana bread recipe...here you go. I haven't made banana bread in a long time. I always eat the bananas before they get ripe. :)
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
6 bananas
1 cup nuts
Sift dry ingredients. Cream iol, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and then add mashed bananas. Bead well. Add dry ingredients all and once and mix just until all flour is moistened. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
Makes 3 loaves.
Oh! Jesse is coming home in two weeks! Can you believe it? I am so excited to see him!!
Ermakovi(including Berg) are saying Hello to all your family! We can't help admiring your wonderful daughter! She looks so grownup already!
Thank you ever so much, Sister!
Now I’ll know how to cook at least something! :D When mom was ill I had to do everything in the kitchen and it turned out even Berg couldn't eat the food. :( So I hadn't been allowed to cook anything for a while. However, I must start doing my best at it as I want to get married one day. :)
I'm happy to hear your brother is coming back so soon! Tell him Hello for me incase you contact him someday.
Thank you much!
Love and miss,
your russian sis!
Post a Comment