Saturday, November 22, 2008

Week with Jesse

Ok, I am literally doing this as I multitask making salsa, and an apple pie. Jesse and Jason have gone to fix the car and Noelle is napping. Its not really how the day was supposed to go, but we are rolling with it. I just wanted to post some pictures so my parents can see what we have been doing with their boy.

Wednesday: We picked him up from the airport and I made him coconut curry chicken and rice. (Good tip Brooke on adding the fennel!)Jesse and Noelle bonded while playing with food storage buckets.




Thursday: Jesse and I went to Annapolis. Then we came home and had a REAL Maryland meal. Blue crabs.




Friday. I think my post yesterday explained it well enough.

I'll add more pictures later. I just wanted my mom and dad to know we are taking good care of their boy.

PS Noelle LOVES her uncle Jesse.

2 comments:

maughans said...

Ok I just noticed that you have pictures of Emmi and Kla-kla. I think I am the luckiest aunt on this earth I have 3 adorable, beautiful, cute, and everything else nieces.

Monique said...

Sad that the whole time we were there we never ate the blue crabs. oops. Happy b-day Jason!