Dad FINALLY Fixed the computer. Well...bought a new computer. Then he fixed the old one and gave it to mom. So now there is a HIS and a HERS computer desk. And of course...they saved an old keyboard for me. Gotta go email some pics to my nursery buddies! Mom will write soon. (If I decide to take a nap today!)
For some reason piggy tails look so much more grown up than regular hair! I'm glad that Noelle is back in business as a writer...I have missed her great posts. It looks like she has her own computer station to. Tell her I love her!
Only a Computer Engineer's daughter would get a toy keyboard.... :) What a cute little girl--I can't wait to see her and hold her for the very first time!!!! :) Yeah for me!!! Emmi can't wait to play with Noelley, and I'm sure MaKaela will have fun too. Very cute pics!!
3 comments:
For some reason piggy tails look so much more grown up than regular hair! I'm glad that Noelle is back in business as a writer...I have missed her great posts. It looks like she has her own computer station to. Tell her I love her!
Wow! She looks so big and grown up! I can't believe it! She's grown so much in only a month! Can't wait to see you guys!
Only a Computer Engineer's daughter would get a toy keyboard.... :) What a cute little girl--I can't wait to see her and hold her for the very first time!!!! :) Yeah for me!!! Emmi can't wait to play with Noelley, and I'm sure MaKaela will have fun too. Very cute pics!!
Mandi
Post a Comment