Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dads birthday!
I had great plans to make him a video showing him all the cute things Noelle does now. Unfortunately my video camera broke mid-way through so I had to go with the footage I already had. Plus I finished the video as Jason was dissembling the computer to get it ready for the move. So if you find any glaring spelling errors... Oh and when the music ends the video is over. For some reason there is a huge chunk of space at the end.
Just enjoy the video.


Happy Birthday Dad! The rest of your gift is coming soon after we get to Hawaii. (Not to spoil the surprise, but what size would you like your hula skirt?:)

1 comment:

Brooke Snow said...

AWESOME video!!!!! Loved it! Noelle is soooooo super cute! she's grown up so much in the past few months! Its so fun to see her happy and excited. You're a great mom, Lindsey. Have a good trip!