Our short pack was just hauled away. (They move things in two days, some by air some by sea...not to be confused by, "one if by land two if by sea". Its wasn't until they were done packing that I started thinking of things that I really SHOULD have put in our short pack. Oh well. I learn as I go.
Tomorrow they pack the rest of our stuff...soooooo....if you were going to update your blogs tomorrow would be the day. Just saying. I am not going to have any of my stuff and its still cold here so there are only so many walks I can go on. :)
5 comments:
Wanna come play?
Have fun on the island!
Have so much fun and I am so excited for you!!! How long will you be there? We are going next year for a family reunion, so if you are still there I will have to come say hi!
Say Hi to Harmony Jacobson and Valerie Fillmore for me... look them up! These ladies ROCK!!! (I don't know where you will live, but these ladies would be a great asset. Just tell them that you know me. You in.
Well, I am updating my blog, so I will be expecting some comments :)
Post a Comment