Wednesday, July 29, 2009

From Abridge

This is from Abridge. I just thought I would share the pics of Noelle here as well. Plus I am irritation with my videos that make it so you can't see a thing.


Words of the week?!?!
OH no I didn't!
Oh, yes I did.

This week I am throwing three words at you. Because you are good like that, and you may already know them. Now, in no particular order.

1. Taciturn:
2. Miasma:
3: Palaver:

P.S. I found all of these delightful words reading Wurthering Heights.

Remember when my little Belle was--Little?
She was so cute. She loved her bear Balu.
Balu was a taciturn little guy who was good company as long as you just wanted to hear yourself talk.

Then one day Henry showed up on the scene.



Henry was adopted from the throngs of the caffeinated miasma otherwise known Borders Cafe. (If you have seen the Seattle's Best Cat on milk cartons, this is not him).

He is an sextuplet and his siblings are still posing with coffee mugs in Iowa. (Except for the one sibling whose head split open--fluff was spilling out, and the vet student Kaitlyn, just so happened to have her suture tools in her backpack, set aside her white chocolate mocha for an emergency catepdicomy.



Belle loved Henry and Balu. She slept with them, brought them to church, on airplanes, in the car driving across country, and to the grocery store. Betwixt the three of them, they exchanged in innocent palaver, day by day.

But, the herd was destined to grow.

This is the most recent family photo.

Henry didn't get the memo that they weren't going to be wearing matching shirts and Khaki pants. He took off the pants, but refused to take off his shirt. A family picture without matching Polos? Despicable!



Henry's attitude offended Balu, but Belle had it all under control. (Smootchy smootchy)

I suppose we should introduce the rest of the herd.

This is Keysa. (Kitty in Russian).


And Marci. (Spelled with an I ) She was actually Jace's buddy when he was Belle's age. Marci and Miki showed up this summer. Miki went missing, but we aren't worried about him because he took Jace's boyscout shirt with him. So, he is probably just working on getting his eagle. (Hopefully his mom is dedicated enough!)


This is Shecky. Shecky lived at the PCC until Belle saw him, kissed him like it was her long lost child, and then told her grandpa she would be really really really good if he could come home with her.

Shecky likes to hang out UP High--


Down low--to the side--AND


TOO SLOW!!! (He is a turtle. Bet, you didn't see that one coming).



Then there is Chloe.


Chloe does all kinds of tricks. She can sit, play dead, roll over, beg, stay, and do the DOWNDWARD DOG.


It didn't make Henry and Balu sad when the herd kept getting bigger and bigger. In fact, they kind of like it. They think they are the Alpha and Beta of the clan.

But really, she is the Alpha.

See ya!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Too cute! You are quite the storywriter Lindsey :) See you tomorrow.