I am really excited, Noelle and I get to fly to Utah in September!
Woot woot!
We will be there the 19th through the 24th.
I would love to see friends or family. ( a little incentive...I will be bringing dried mango's, FRESH pineapple, and chocolate)
I will be staying at my parents house, but if you think you will be around and want to get together just email me.
10 comments:
I would like to get together. And I'd like some dried mangos. I will even trade if there is any incentive from me you'd like :) I'll make your trip worth your while!
oops...
I'm logged in as mom. That last comment was really from Brooke. I don't have internet yet, and stopped by their house!
I have a feeling BOTH of you will get dried mangos. :)
Especially since I think none of my friends live in Cache Valley anymore. :(
OHHHHH ME ME ME ME ME!!! And I am not just excited about the fruit I want to see you!!!! Doesn't matter if I don't live there I don't live that far away and I am constantly up there, come to think of it I think my little sister's birthday is in between that time and I will definitely be up there, so reserve a spot for Brittney cause I am coming to see you! (unless you are busy- let me know)
Brittney! I was hoping I could see you! Just tell me the day you will be there and we will make it happen. I want to see your kids!
I would LOVE to see you in Sept. I should be at my parents house as well SO... let's meet up!
Yea! Jen, I can't wait to hear about your travels. You should write a book! (You probably already have!)
I want to see you too. Thin you can bring shaved ice?
Oh. I am so behind! Good thing you posted this so far in advance. I want to see you, naturally. I'm in Orem so we'll figure something out. Is your number the same? If not email it to me keepingupwmom [at] gmail
Post a Comment