Ok, so I went on this trip where I decompressed, reassessed, and got wrapped up in a package and sent to heaven. (the package to heaven would be an allusion to the memory- form MATTRESS I took a nap on EVERYDAY). Because of my time in the decompression unit--otherwise known as A REAL VACATION--I am positively charged after what had previously been an indescribably hard month previous. So, even though at this current moment you can melt crayons on my face like an art project, I am a little zippier because of two weeks where I actually got to take care of myself. (Had you seen me before you would have known that I needed it).
How about some highlights from the trip!!!!?!?!?!?!
This is from our first full day when my sweet Noellie got to hang with her cousins and the the Maughan's. (Blessed be SIL Mandi for driving up so that our three little units could become more than online buddies).
Noelle and Grandpa Maughan. The sour expression has less to do with who she was with and more to do with the fact that I made her leave the pile of toys Grandma Maughan had let her attack.

Barney gets a piano lesson. Brooke--you've got competition. :)

-Nothing to do with anything: Noelle is eating "Doodles" and trying to snap her fingers because we are listening to music. What a kiddo. Noodles and Turtles are Doodles. Makes translations interesting. She has also started making up her own signs. I think Jason is right, she probably just wants to be a profession baseball player and steal first base. One last random thing....SHE CAN COUNT TO FIVE. Out of NO WHERE. Ok, it was probably gathering all the eggs.
On the the pictures again....
Aren't Noelle's cousins cute? I love this smile. This kid has one pleasant disposition.

I call this one "Tre Malenkey Stooka" Which has nothing to do with monkeys just in case you aren't caught up on poor Russian translations. (Dasha--does this make sense?)

And then my favorite picture. It might appear as if our little ones are just vegging out, when in fact I asked them to pose like bored teenagers. Two actresses in one family! Don't worry girls, I am sure your uncle George can be your manager.

That is it for now. Noelle has finished her apple sauce facial and doodles and wants to take a bath with her other doodle.
Kapesh?
PS I will be posting more trip pictures on www.abridgetobrooklyn.com in like thirty seconds. Go there fast. Real fast. Say it like a toddler at T.J. Macs after escaping the shopping cart and trying to make it to the breakable section. "FAST REAL FAST!!!!"
BTW-have you added abridge to your blog list and Google reader? You will be really sorry when I am a famous author and you come to get my signature at some Border's book signing and I tell you, "Sorry, you didn't read my blog and therefore you cannot have my invaluable Hancock on your invaluable book that I wrote." Then you will be sad. So--just add me and pretend to read my stuff and add it.
Thanks peeps.
5 comments:
I LOVE the new profile picture--so awesome. I'm glad you had a good trip, it's just a little sad how happy you were about the milk. Do they not have real milk in Hawaii?
Noelle is just beautiful. Her huge happy smile rocks.
I read both blogs ;) And LOVE your new profile picture! Its totally awesome! And I'm not just saying it because the photographer is great! ;) Its pretty much one of the most awesome blog headers ever, and totally fits you! Cool beans!
Thanks Shilae!
We do have milk an since I have been back I have been drinking way too much of it...AWK and it is whole!!!
Before leaving for Utah we bought Noelle a gallon of whole and then Jason and I drank powdered skim just because it is expensive.
Since entering the world of 2% I haven't been able to go back.
Cute kids! Yep, the "tree malenkiye shtooky"(i don't quite remember how you wrote it, sorry) does make sense :) Good job transcribing russian in english letters, i like that! And picture are awesome! And the pots are great! And everything's terrific!
i love your profile pic too!!! LOVE it! and the piano pic, what kind of camera do you have??? Sounds like you had a wonderful vacay- im jealous :) I soooooo need one.
Post a Comment