you gotta be DIE hard to want to ride those... literally...they make me glad to live in a desert land locked state.
I agree with Brooke I was scared of waves just a little taller than my head. ☺
Lindsey can you email me your address in Hawaii so I can send you a Christmas card. Thanks.
I heard about the waves, but yeah, we weren't up for sitting in traffic. But hey, so cool nonetheless!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you gotta be DIE hard to want to ride those... literally...they make me glad to live in a desert land locked state.
I agree with Brooke I was scared of waves just a little taller than my head. ☺
Lindsey can you email me your address in Hawaii so I can send you a Christmas card. Thanks.
I heard about the waves, but yeah, we weren't up for sitting in traffic. But hey, so cool nonetheless!
Post a Comment