
The tree is up.
We've been listening to Christmas music.
I'm making progress on the Christmas Shopping and To Do list.
And it may surprise you, Hawaiians put on a pretty good light show. It's not quite the same as it would be if there was snow...but that may be why more people manage to get lights up in the first place.
Oh, and Palm trees wrapped in lights look really cool.
4 comments:
Hey Lindsey!Glad you're settled in Hawaii...what a big move. I just caught myself up on your blog and always love your updates! You look great by the way---i hope you are feeling well! The comment you made about trying to get a family christmas card photo made me laugh out loud. Ah, you crack me up!
Wow. I am going through post overload! It's been a few weeks for me. pant pant pant.. I'll recover... don't ... worry. :) Everything was so cute! Even your Christmas card picture. If you submit it, you might even be on Jay Leno. just sayin.
Well, hey, Mele Kalikimaka! Isn't that what you say "on a bright Hawaiian Christmas day?"
I have always loved seeing palm trees with lights! Something about it speaks to my soul- but i still missed snow!
Post a Comment