I really just posted this picture so that my mom could see a picture of Noelle wearing the dress she gave her. We had to have Jason hold her because all of my other attempts were coming out blurry. We had just gotten out of church and Noelle was pretty excited for lunch. (Just like her mom!)

We had our ward Christmas Party the other night. Of all the "states" I have lived in, none have been as culturally independent from the rest of the U.S. than Hawaii. My current case for this point: Rice.
Rice for Christmas dinner. I am not complaining...(maybe a little because I could have really used some funeral potatoes for nostalgia's sake..)
Second case in point: Santa. He wears flips flops here and was sweating in his suit. (poor guy).
He also wasn't very popular with the kiddos.
In fact, Santa isn't coming to our house this year per request of Noelle who made this face when she saw him, and then ran out of the room screaming.

Clapping for the performers (ok, just another excuse to show a picture of Noelle in her cute green dress).
2 comments:
That must've been an unique Santa
Yes, rice, for everything! My RS President in our ward didn't even know what wheat was, and didn't know why the cannery supplied it, because no one that she knew used it anyway. I said, um, us haoles like our wheat!
Post a Comment