First, Thank you for the ecard and lots of verb-age about why you love me. It was appreciated ALL DAY LONG.
I guess I should start at the beginning which was about 3:00 am. Noelle was crying to I went to check on her and discovered her light was on. YES ON. Before going to bed I had double checked the house and noticed the garage light on. Surely I would have noticed if hers had been! So weird. I told my mom about it and she thinks I dreamt it, and I guess I am only telling you for two reasons. 1. We may have a ghost living in our house. I hope that it is just Arnold my guardian angel. 2. If I ever need locking up for mental reasons at least we will have my quirks documented so that a cure can be found.
I tried not to let the light issue freak me out....and it didn't to a degree. I didn't feel threatened or like someone was in the house, but it made it hard to go back to sleep.
Waking up was quite the errand in the morning. I felt like I had been fossilized into bed. From the minute I stood I knew something was wrong. I didn't even feed Noelle breakfast, I just plopped her in front of Barney (Nephi Barney?) and took an hour long shower. When I got out I tried to function but couldn't so I put on Frogs and fell back asleep. When I finally got up I figured it was just sleep deprivation so I fed Noelle and myself breakfast which I promptly vomited. A trip to the bathroom later and I became urgently aware this wasn't "morning sickness." At this point it was too late to call someone for my class, and throwing up had made me feel better. Noelle had a runny nose and scratchy throat so I figured I would survive the three hours (I wouldn't let her go infect the nursery I would have her stay with me) and then come home and nap it all off.
I got to church and I think I listened to the first half of the meeting. Noelle had to pee and I made a trip to the bathroom as well and realized it was not safe for me to be there. I ached so badly that I couldn't think straight. I went back and got all of our stuff and tried to leave a note or catch the eye of someone in the Primary, but the minute I left the chapel I started sobbing uncontrollably. (The pain button is right near the tear button?) I was embarrassed because the other ward had just gotten out and I was a basket case.
I hiked Noelle back to the car and she refused to get in her seat because I was making her miss "nursery day." I was so overwhelmed I let her play in the car until it got to hot and she finally got in her seat. I knew something was wrong with my brain when I got lost on the way home.
I put Noelle down for a nap immediately and slept for three hours straight. I felt somewhat rejuvenated when I woke up and played "boys" with Noelle for about an hour when my parents called.
I talked to my dad for quite a while but Noelle was being really ferocious so she got to watch Dora. (Are you seeing a trend with my parenting? I Was REALLY worn out).
When I finished talking to my parents I figured I better feed Noelle. I hadn't eaten anything all day and hadn't wanted too, which is even more proof to me that this sickness isn't in my mind. She ate noodles and I drank a v8 and had toast.
It is very sad because i have a dozen cupcakes that were intended for my primary class and they don't look good to me at all. Noelle won't even eat them. (Instead she threw them on the floor....oh and she peed in your office chair as well which made me very very very very unhappy.)
In short, please come home soon. I miss you and I felt very lonely by myself today.
LOVE YOU BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment