It was good talking to you today--as usual.
Today I
-woke up at six because the garbage truck was here and ours was full and I forgot to pull it to the curb. I ran out in my pj's and flagged him down then barefooted hauled it over to him and back so that he could empty it. I got back inside and noticed my shirt and pants were inside out. Oh well. It was just the garbage guy.
-I went back to bed after self diagnosing my stomach pains as "still acute."
-At eight I woke Noelle. She said, "Hi mom. I'm awake. You still sick?"
-Noelle helped me make "eggies" She is getting really good at cracking the eggs. She didn't even get shells in the bowel this time.
-Even though I didn't feel well I suddenly felt like deep cleaning the house. I sent Noelle outside with a sponge so that she could wash the chairs (and water the weeds). She was outside two seconds when she rounded the corner with a green tomato in her mouth. I was kind of bummed because it was a big one, and the last one. She took a bite and told me it was "icky" but continued to eat it. (remember the cupcake she threw last night? Yea, it doesn't make sense to me either).
-I decided I wanted to bleach the chairs to get rid of some of the grim so I left Noelle inside and went to the garage to get it.....and locked myself out of the house. Usually I have opened the windows to the house, but today was slightly cool so I hadn't gotten around to that. Only the tiny windows in our room were open. So I broke in in time to find Noelle helping herself to some milk.....
-thirty minutes later Noelle peed her pants. Honestly, what is this? Dad is gone so now I can pee everywhere week? Noelle went into her crib, the bike was revoked, and I went out to the garage to put her cloths in the washer and LOCKED MYSELF OUT AGAIN. Funny, I had shut the window in our room because I hadn't put the screen back in.....So.....I had to pull out another screen and break in again.
-At this point I got smart and unlocked the garage door and opened some windows. I also decided it was time to get dressed since it would have been way more than awkward to knock on a neighbors door in my pajamas to try and call someone to come open the doors.
-Noelle had found some bows that I had never put on her and she asked me to put them in her hair so that she could be "Fancy". I repeat, your kid wanted her hair "Fancy." I guess she has been listening during story time!
No comments:
Post a Comment