I had to get up to pee 4 times last night. 4! I can't even walk to Borders without wishing I was wearing depends. Six more weeks to go....
(Last night, FHE, Ko'olina...."the beach kid")

I hadn't told Noelle we were going to the beach...Well, because if we ended up not going I would hear about it all night. But then she was being SO SLOW getting her room clean I said, "HEY. LETS GO TO THE BEACH. CAN YOU CLEAN FAST?"
Noelle completely forgot what she was doing and starting taking off her clothes so that she could get her swimsuit on. She got stuck so I was helping her out.
"What do you say mom?" came this little muffled voice from under her shirt.
"Please?"
"Nooooooo?"
"Open Seaseme?"
"Noooooooooo."
"Ok,what do I say?"
"HUBBA HUBBA!!!!"
(Noelle figured out out to catch the waves into the beach. She kept telling me she was "surfing")

Saturday we went to "Elmo's Birthday Party" at Borders. Noelle thought it was cool even though I don't think she really knows who Elmo is, the staff was way not prepared for the turnout, and all we really did was stare at wild kids who were disappointed that the real Elmo wasn't there.
(Total fan of the hat. Can you tell?)

Our biggest and best news: JASON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He came back Friday and it has been great to be a two parent family again. (Military wives please refrain from rolling your eyes at my whimpyness!)
Jason brought back this cute dress for Noelle along with some other fun stuff for me.
("Should I tell dad that this dress is "made in china"?)
5 comments:
Her dress is adorable! And so glad you have your honey back! And I agree with you, having your husband gone is hard!!! No matter the length! I would have never made a good military wife, I never realized how clingy I am! And all this time I thought I was independent!
so I know this is silly but my verification is briti!! Hehe!
I love the beach smile on Noelle. She has changed a bit since she arrived in Hawaii almost a year ago. I remember the pictures of her twisting to avoid the sand. Now she fits right in. She looks very somber in the dress...but very cute! Sorry about your uncomfortableness...now you can relate to when I was expecting my number #2...You!
Oh! I love the dress! She's so cute! Doesn't matter if it was made in China! I want one too! Whether I buy it in Logan or Japan!
I remember the multiple visits to the wash room in the middle of the night :) I hated that too. I'm very very very much enjoying my 7 hour stretch at night now!
I love the beach pics, too cute! We should get these kiddos together soon... Good luck on your last 6 weeks! I remember the first time I went pee after Izaiah was out. I just kept thinking, wow, this is a lot of pee! I have my bladder back, woohoo!
Noelle looks so cute in her new dress! I bet you are SO glad to have your hubby back....and ps. I hope your bladder will lay off a little! haha--your comment about needing depends was awesome! lol :)
Post a Comment