My favorite thing about blogs are the lists. I LOVE LISTS. It seriously does not waste my time at all to read what other people have done that day. I especially love it when it is creatively inspired by a word or the alphabet. I LOVE LISTS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE TAGS!
People I have called today:
Um yea. No one.
Things I have done before you got out of bed:
Slept.
(I am an three hours behind people!)
Things I actually did today:
Mowed the lawn. Pulled weeds. Emptied old pots. Played in the mud with Noelle. Enjoyed the wind. Cleaned the bathrooms. Washed my shower with a mop. (Always looking for new methods....) Watched Noelle color her "nursery day" picture. Had a lesson on staplers and scissors. Ate tomato soup and cheese toast for lunch. Wishing there was chocolate pudding in the house. Exasperated that the internet is so boring during blog lent.
Things that make me wonder:
How it is possible, that I have such an obsession with ice? I want it all day everyday. I will even eat Jason's left-over ice after dinner. (Its the best, tiny, crunchy,icy....)
How it is possible, that with and obsession with ice, every time I get on the scale it skips?
How it is possible, that a skipping scale won't stop?
How it is possible, that I gain weight eating ice, and Jason DOES NOT gain weight eating the frozen cookie dough in the freezer? GRRRRRRRR.
Wow. Lists really are hard to write. That is probably what makes them so good. I don't really have anymore to say.
Wait!
A list of emotions I may have felt today: Sleepy. Awake. Cool. Hot. Hungry. Like eating ice. Wet. Muddy. Playful. Peaceful. Bored. Snarky.
PS I wish I knew how to make my lists different colors. That would have maybe covered up the fact that I am not so good at writing lists...
1 comment:
oh my oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!
How in the world did I miss this awesome post!!!!!
You took my inner most feelings and expressed them with such sincerely masked sarcasm that it makes me want to write my own list post! Sadly... I'd probably have to post it on a blog no one reads because I'd surely somehow deeply offend someone when they saw just how productive I am every single day and cool I am and how fabulous my life is. Perhaps I'll save it for morning pages ;)
Post a Comment