2,000 words a day is not a lot. Very doable. But....missing a day....4,000 words is quite ominous and 6,000 words....exponential problem.
Due to circumstances out of my control I did not write today. I was doing service of which I will not even be able to reap the blessings of because I was inwardly grumbling the whole time. --November is my selfish month. (Ironic eh. Given that it is thanksgiving?)
Sigh.
4 comments:
Are you kidding me?!?! 2,000 words a day is a lot! And you are amazing for even trying. I would like to find out what happens to November some day, so keep going. You can do it!
You and me both. I'm so behind I don't think I'll ever catch up on my quilts. Oh well, by the end of the month I'll have a bunch done and then December will be much easier than it would have been otherwise.
man, you're good! i consider it luck if 200 words are done.
i often miss out on blessings from grumbling. I'm thinking I shouldn't even serve at all, because I'm ornery. That way I can stay selfish and break even :)
jk.
Post a Comment