Fine, thanks for asking.
As you can see by my widget (that calender deal-o in the upper-left) that I am average. I missed the first few days. (traveling) I did really could for a couple of days and then the weekend hit. Then the outline I was following ran out.
Regardless of word count, I am really enjoying it. I am writing an easy-peasy novel. It is lighthearted which makes it easy, but I am surprised at how much I am loving my characters. I would tell you the plot of the story but i am afraid it might sound lame.
Okay okay. I will tell you. The story is about a girl named November who lives on a sustainable chicken farm. Sounds weird huh! Truthfully, if you diminished the twilight series into a two word synopsis: Sparkly Vampires : it would sound lame-o too.
I think that is all I have to say about that....yep. Its hard to be wordy here when I need to be wordy elsewhere. I just wanted to update so that people keep asking me which in turn....keeps me accountable.
No comments:
Post a Comment