Wednesday, February 9, 2011



Once upon a time there was a little boy named Jadon. He had eight teeth. That's not a part of the story but we will include it anyway.

There was also a girl named Noelle. This is what she does when her mom says, "Smile with your teeth."

Jadon liked to play. See Jadon play. All the play made Jadon hungry. He wanted to eat.

Noelle asked for "Doodles." Which is cutesy for Noodles. She got them. (Cause her mom is cool like that).


Jadon did not like baby food. He liked "big boy" food. He liked .......doodles.






The little boy and the little girl ate, and laughed, and ate, and threw doodles on the floor.

Exhibit A: The floor: Clean enough to eat off of, ....but I wouldn't recommend it.

Then, the mommy told the little boy and little girl they needed to clean up their mess.

At first, that made Jadon a little concerned. But then, he had a brilliant idea.




"This? It's a magic wand. Orange plastic. The core is piggy tail. Don't make me use it. Okay. I used it."



Exibit B: The little girl named Noelle is cleaning up the mess.

"Every little boy needs a magic wand. Just saying."



"You missed a spot. Over there. And there. Could you get me a drink while you are at it?"

"Thanks. Massage? No? Your doing great. Faster would be good though."




"And, they all lived happily ever after. The end."


4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute it hurts. Those kids of yours...sheesh they're adorable. And your story rocks!

AmberLynn said...

Love your blog. Do you always have your kids help clean up? I've been trying, but I always fall into the mode of it's-easier-if-I-just-do-it-myself. Any tips?

Brooke Snow said...

great pictures! Jadon is so cute I want to kiss his face. He's getting so big! I need to do a photo shoot with kids in a box :) Wanna move back?

Barbie said...

I loved the story. Noelle better watch it because Jadon looks like a master delegator. I love Noelle's hairdo to.