Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't eat blue snow

It snowed last night. At *five a.m. I looked out the window and announced the inches to Jason, who called the snow hot-line and found out work was canceled. (Three inches. Eat that Utah!)

It was a tender mercy considering I had those 100 people I had to prepare food for today. (Which went off without a hitch other than the fact that there may have been some raw chicken served, but don't worry, we blessed the food. Just watch, next week all the woman are going to look like they could live in tents and hike through the wilderness.)

I was so excited about the snow that I went to shovel the walks and clean off the car with the assistance of Noelle. We were having fun, minding our own business when our neighbors dog ran past us like he had rabies, acting all crazy. His owner came out and was very distraught because the dog had spilled some Windex and had lapped it up.

We were trying to figure out if it was imperative or not that the dog be taken to the vet. When we caught up with the dog we saw this and determined the vet might not be a bad idea.


Happy Birthday Beks!

We love you!!!!

P.S. The neighbors dog says hi.



*Why was I awake at five a.m.? Oh, only because my **kids haven't slept through the night in so long I think a straight five hours is a good nights rest. Jason went to a class this past week that had a term for that. It was called, "Bad sleep Hygiene." And according to the book that went along with it I need to change my ways or my emotional intellegence will be affected.

Too late.

3 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

ha ha.

I can't wait to see all those women hiking through the wilderness.

we're having bad sleep hygeine around here too. We need to clean up our acts.

maughans said...

Tell that dog that he is the most creative animal I have ever heard of. I have to say that was a 1st of seeing that. Thanks guys I love you lots.

-Beki

PS I got "SPELLS"

Lindsey said...

Wahoo! I hope you like it!