Saturday, February 19, 2011

Message


It was crazy warm outside yesterday. (7o degrees! YOWZERS!!!) I hauled the troops outside because I was in need of some outdoor therapy. (You know, that therapy you need when "someone" has drawn on the walls, put hand soap in her hair, and did a pro-wrestling move on her brother.

We decided to write a "secret" message on the sidewalk for a certain "secret" someone whose name just happens to be: Cousin MaKaela. After Jadon figured out the chalk wasn't a Popsicle he actually got the idea.

Here he is writing his portion of the secret message.

Then Noelle writing her portion.
"Noelley--show them your part of the message."
"How about a close-up?"

"Now Jadon, let's show them your part of the message."

This is where the "secret" part of the secret message comes in. Its kind of hard to read, which is odd because the camera was in focus. I wonder....why couldn't you read Jadon's part of the message? Let's ask Jadon:





Oh. Well. That explains it.


Happy Birthday Makaela!!!!

Love, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Jason










Little Jadon

and Noelley


We love ya!

4 comments:

Campbells said...

THANK YOU for the BEST virtual birthday card EVER! We all loved it, but MaKaela felt extra special. How we miss our cute cousins! Thank you for writing such a special secret message!

Love, MaKaela & Crew

Campbells said...

(and we miss our fun Uncle and Aunt too! We didn't want you to feel left out!)

Jenn said...

So cute!!! Wow, I haven't checked out your blog for a while, it's so fun to see pics of the kids. They look so grown up already! Noelle's hair is so long. Jadon is a little man already! We miss you, hope you come back to visit someday!

Brittney said...

So jealous that it was 70 degrees!! And I totally agree going outside is therapy! Your kids are getting so big, and Jadon is so adorable and getting so big!

Also I think your a smartie to do birthday shout outs on your blog!