Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I Love

Real blogs advertise products all the time. Granted, they are paid for it and I am not. But truthfully I love to know what peoples favorite real brands are. I usually buy whatever is the most inexpensive, or convenient. But there are a few things I will go out of my way for. Here are some of my favorite things. Feel free to leave a link with some of yours.


1. Mad Butchers Salsa. We had this in Iowa and it is the best bottled salsa ever. Jason gave up salsa for Lent because he is tired of salsa with sugar in it. (Which is all we can get around here.) He is pretty much a salsa snob. I am thinking of ordering some if the situation gets anymore dire. (Or just waiting it out until I can make my own).

2. La Tortilla Handmade Corn Tortilla's. This is the red carpet version of corn tortillas. Once you have them, you will never go back. Try them with smitten kitchens Huevos Rancheros or with green enchiladas.

3. Uh Chacos Period. Like Brooke suspected....I love these shoes. I can't wait to wear my sandals again, but for non sandal days these would be perfect. I know not everyone can pull off the "I just got done hiking" look, but I can. :) In fact, I should be a model for Chaco because I love them so much. Oh and, Jadon just told me that he wants some for his birthday; size 8 1/2 Womans please.

4. Cibu Sashini Thermal Shine Solution

I'm not going to lie. I bought this on scent alone. It smells like the forest, and pine needles, and a mountainous view. If Jason wore this scent he would need a restraining order from me. :) I've had my bottle for six months and I have used maybe 1/6th of it. (So a little goes a long way). It is perfect for my thick crazy hair. I use it if I am going to straighten my hair or just to add some gloss to my crazy kinky hair.


Now, wasn't that fun. Nothing like product pushing blogs. At least you know I am not getting paid for this.

3 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

Jadon wants a size 8 1/2 womens chaco for his birthday? sounds suspicious. I think you should get it for him and let him eat the box and keep the shoes for yourself. He'll never know the difference.

AmberLynn said...

Love the shoes and now I want to try your hair product. Too bad you aren't getting paid. :)

waynedwardboyer said...

Haha! Stacey was mad at Clay because he wouldn't stop and buy Mad Butcher's on the way out of town when they moved. You want me to send you some?