Friday, June 24, 2011

Ever After

June 24, 2006
Where: Logan, UT
Married my best friend


June 24, 2007
Glen Burnie, MD
Went to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.


June 24, 2008
Odenton, MD
Forgot it was our anniversary. (Oops!) We had just moved....I didn't even know what day it was. (Sheepish)

June 24, 2009
Mililani, HI
Took scuba lessons.

June 24, 2010
Logan, UT
A stay at the anniversary inn in Logan. I am probably their first guest to pack a breast pump. (I had just had Jadon).

June 24, 2011
Fort Meade, MD
Packing up, packing bags, finishing one adventure and starting another.




Happily Ever After

5 comments:

Barbie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We love you both! We're excited for your next adventure.

Anonymous said...

at last we get to see the pictures!

Shilae said...

Are you moving? What's the next adventure?

Sarah said...

You guys are seriously adventure-full! Can't wait to hear about your next step. Oh, and Happy Anniversary! ;)

Brittney said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! That is such a cute idea for your anniversary! So where are you now?!